We just added our private GitHub project to SonarCloud and it was configured by default to use automatic analysis. I’m attempting to update our configuration to use GitHub Actions so that we can configure test coverage reporting, but I’m unable to update the project to toggle automatic analysis off; instead, an error pops up saying “Project doesn’t exist”.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On the project dashboard, click Overview.
- On the “Choose your Analysis Method” page, click “With GitHub Actions>”
- Follow steps 1-3 as presented.
- On Step 4 (“Disable automatic analysis”), click the toggle to disabled.
- The slider toggles back to enabled and the error message appears at the top of the screen.
It seems like the
main branch is still being analyzed (and has perhaps been stuck analyzing since early yesterday), so maybe that’s the issue? I don’t know how to stop any ongoing branch analysis that might be holding this up though.