After upgrade SonarQube hangs in “temporary state”
- Version SonarQube Community 8.5.1 (upgraded from 8.3)
- Upgrade was made on Friday afternoon, but even Monday noon we receive
Results are temporarily unavailable. Indexing of issues is in progress.when hitting the “Issues”-Tab on the top menu bar.
- Another issue: All projects are grayed out (about 180 small or medium size, rarly large ones) like “CZone” - except for re-runned project (like “DesingSystem”):
- When re-running the build steps / analysis of a project, the project become available again - with all history data
- Steps we did: Upgrade from 18.104.22.168182 to 8.5.1 (build 38104) - launching the website as an administrator by the upgrade notes
I assume that the indexing process the message claims about did not run oder stoped some how…Any chance to restart this process?