I’ve signed up for sonarcloud and have let it run to see how it goes.Everything was working, and I haven’t done anything to SonarCloud to cause issues. It’s all just been running in the background, and then some background tasks seem to have randomly failed, marking PRs as red failures.
This is only a week into trying it out, so I now have the impression that the builds are unstable.
What’s the expected stability of builds? Why did this happen? Did I do anything wrong? What, if anything, will or can be done to prevent this from happening again?
Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps): Github
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI: Github Actions
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked): none
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL: it’s not
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too: https://github.com/recitalsoftware/recital-frontend/pull/1189
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
Validation of project failed: o Date of analysis cannot be older than the date of the last known analysis on this project. Value: "2022-08-19T17:29:49+0000". Latest analysis: "2022-08-19T17:29:49+0000". It's only possible to rebuild the past in a chronological order.
- Steps to reproduce: I don’t know.
- Potential workaround: N/A