i was searching for a Slack Integration for Sonarcloud but it doesn’t seem to be finished yet.
So I created a webhook for sonarcloud that sends a json to our backend and our backend posts a message to our slack.
Soo, the actual question is: we want to see the code coverage everytime the sonarcloud webhook sends us information. Is it possible to send the code coverage percentage within the json payload or is it restricted to these properties:
- when the analysis was performed: see “analysedAt”
- the identification of the project analyzed: see “project”
- each Quality Gate criterion checked and its status: see “qualityGate”
- the Quality Gate status of the project: see “qualityGate.status”
- the status and the identifier of the Background Task : see “status” and “taskId”
- user-specified properties: see “properties”
thanks in advance!