Version: SonarQube 7.1, Firefox 60.0.2, 67.0.3396.99
Problem: Some elements of the UI do not refresh after making changes. There are at least 2 different cases leading me to believe this is a somewhat generalized UI problem, not a backend problem.
Reproduce first refresh problem:
- Have a sonar instance with multiple projects.
- Search for a project, and click to go to its default view.
- Click the star to make that project a favorite.
- Search for a project which you know is not a favorite, and click to go to its default view.
- Notice that this project also appears to be a favorite.
- Refresh the page, star toggles to and outline (not favorited).
Reproduce 2nd refresh problem:
- have a sonar instance connected to active directory for users (not groups).
- log in as an administrator, go to administration -> security -> groups
- Choose a group. Show its members.
- Search for a user, and check the box to make them a member.
- Click done.
- View the members of that group again.
- Get shown only the member you just added.
- Refresh the page and all members appear.
Both cases feel very related.
I searched for other issues regarding the UI in the old google group, but didn’t find anything even remotely similar.