Hello!! I found this bug when I was trying to find out the Project visibility of all the projects under each portfolio.
Version Used: SonarQube Enterprise Edition 8.9.2 LTS
Details: When listing all the projects under a portfolio, regardless of the project true visibility(private or public) the portfolio visibility is show by default for all the projects.
For example: If a private portfolio xyz has 10 projects and 5 of them are public and 5 are private, all project visibility is show as private. vice versa for public portfolio too.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a portfolio and add 2 or more projects to the portfolio
- Make few of these projects as private
- Use postman or any other tool and execute
- Verify the project visibility reported.
- You can change the portfolio to private now and rerun the above 2 steps.