We have started implementing SonarQube enterprise version with integration jenkins

Is there any tutorials for enterprise version implementation?

Hi @SrinivasP,

It looks like this is your first post, so welcome to the SonarSource community! :smiley:

All our documentation is on our documentation site or, if you’re using a recent version of SonarQube, embedded in your SonarQube instance as well. You haven’t mentioned where you are in the setup process or what version of SonarQube you’re using, so let me give you a couple of documentation pointers for the latest version (8.3) and you can explore other pages and versions if you need them:

If you have some more specific questions that you can’t find in the documentation feel free to ask.

Regards,

Cameron.

Hi @Cameron

I doing the changes Now currently in jenkins with MS Build to scan my C# and .Net code but when I login to SonarQube site and navigated to Project and shows that to execute the below command.
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k*******

But I’m unable to download the SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe Because I have given option like download from maven central in jenkins settings.

Could you please help me how to go further and install the SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe.

Hi @SrinivasP,

You should be able to install the Scanner for MSBuild in Jenkins’ Global Tool Configuration. You can follow the installation instructions from our documentation, which also show you how to set up a C#/.NET scan in Jenkins.

Regards,

Cameron.