- Operating system: Windows 10
- SonarLint plugin version: 3.13.0
- Programming language you’re coding in: C++
- Is connected mode used: Yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): Sonarqube server 9.6.1
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
In connected mode and bounded the folder with the project I cannot see the issues in the VSCode, I think that there are some problems syncing the issues and/or rules from the server because I have this message:
[Debug - 10:40:14.642] [SYNC] Code analyzer 'cxx' does not support SonarLint. Skip downloading it.
[Debug - 10:40:17.826] GET 200 https://<domain>/sonarqube/api/issues/pull?projectKey=wlpfo&branchName=master&languages=apex,c,cpp,css,web,java,js,php,plsql,py,secrets,ts,xml,yaml&changedSince=1675071612817 | response time=56ms [Debug - 10:40:17.826] Pulled issues in 56ms [Debug - 10:40:17.828] Merged 0 issues in store. Closed 0. | took 1ms
If I disconnect Sonarlint the issues appears but are diferent from the server because Sonarlint in local mode is using diferent rules.