- Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise
- SonarLint plugin version: 3.14.0
- Programming language you’re coding in: .NET 6
- Is connected mode used: yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): Developer Edition Version 9.8 (build 63668)
And a thorough description of the problem / question: I installed SonarLint on VS Code (V1.74.3) and setup Connected Mode. I’ve connected my workspace and it seems OK. The plugin is working, I checked against some TypeScript rules. However, I have no C# rules. I checked and I only have the default SonarLint rules and not the rules from my SonarQube server. How do I make the rules from SonarQube sync to SonarLint?