- Enterprise Edition - Version 7.6 (build 21501)
- License for SonarLint 7.6 (license)
- SonarJava 18.104.22.16871 (java)
Project server settings:
Project scanner properties:
So i just did an analysis of my short lived branch and there are several problems that i can’t understand. They might be related.
- It shows me whole classes as if they are new, even though i’ve only modified a line in them.
- The QG hasn’t failed even though the coverage of new code is 64% and the project has it set up as “<70%” .
- When i look at the QG result, i don’t see the rules that are applied to the project. This makes me think that the QG is not doing anything against short-lived branches.
My branch is rebased and up to date with develop ( which is the long lived branch)
I’ll attach some screenshots.
Any ideas what’s going on?