- SonarQube Enterprise 8.6 https://hub.docker.com/_/sonarqube deployed on an EKS cluster with https://github.com/Oteemo/charts
- No plugins are installed
My issue :
- i’m trying to connect SonarQube to Okta using SAML
- Here is the sonar side configuration :
- Here is the okta side configuration of the URLS
- I get this error message when i access sonarqube by the okta application :
- When then i click on “home” i get there
And The “login with saml” button works, it gets me in sonarqube
Am i missing something in the okta configuration ?
How to tell okta to go directly to the “login with saml” page instead of this weird page ?
Thanks a lot