Unable to disable PR decoration on latest SonarQube

Hey,

We have just updated to v9.4 of SonarQube, and suddenly PR comments have been re-enabled on projects where previously we had them disabled.

I’ve checked the project settings, and there doesn’t seem to be an option for “Pull Request Decoration” anymore.

We are unable to use the PR decoration due to the lack of support for monorepos in Developer edition. Please can you let me know how to disable PR decoration on some projects

Thanks

Hi,

I’m not aware of any recent changes here. To help understand what’s going on, what version did you upgrade from?

Thx,
Ann

Hey,

We went from 8.2. You can see here that PR decoration is no longer listed in General settings

Hi,

I believe you should just be able to hit ‘Reset’ on the config page you’re showing.

Ann

Thanks, I gave that a go and unfortunately PR comments are still appearing. I guess because we have the token to Azure Devops set globally still, for project importing & for other teams that dont use monorepos to use the PR integration.

Is there anything else I can do?

Hi,

That’s supposed to be what you do. I’ve flagged this thread for more expert attention.

Ann

1 Like

Thanks @ganncamp. Any updates on this?

@ganncamp do you know how I can progress this? Other than turning off SonarQube PR analysis