Unable to access the sonarqube with custom URL www.sonarqube.com/sonarqube

Dear Team,

I have installed the sonarqube in AKS by using the helm chart. Have updated the custom values in the values.yaml file with ingress aslo, but when i am trying to access the URL its shows it as loading and not working.

readinessProbe:
  initialDelaySeconds: 60
  periodSeconds: 30
  failureThreshold: 6
  # If an ingress *path* other than the root (/) is defined, it should be reflected here
  # A trailing "/" must be included
  sonarWebContext: /sonarqube/
  # sonarWebContext: /sonarqube/
livenessProbe:
  # If an ingress *path* other than the root (/) is defined, it should be reflected here
  # A trailing "/" must be included
  # sonarWebContext: /sonarqube/
  # If an ingress *path* is defined, it should be reflected here
  # sonar.web.context: /sonarqube
extraEnv:
  sonar.web.context: /sonarqube
 https://github.com/helm/charts/tree/master/stable/sonarqube

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Sreedhar

Hello, the SonarQube Helm chart is not officially supported by SonarSource, so I’m not sure you will get help with that here. The best place to ask for help about that topic would be the Github issue tracker of the helm project.

In the meantime, if I had to guess, I would dig into the sonar.web.context, not sure at all that this is supported in this format with the current docker image. I would put that configuration in the sonar.properties file, if that may help.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the update. I use the image 7.9.2-community the context path works fine which is there in helm.

readinessProbe:
failureThreshold: 6

If an ingress path other than the root (/) is defined, it should be reflected here

A trailing “/” must be included

livenessProbe:

If an ingress path other than the root (/) is defined, it should be reflected here

A trailing “/” must be included

Set extra env variables. Like proxy settings.

extraEnv:

If an ingress path is defined, it should be reflected here

sonar.web.context: /sonarqube

When i use the image 7.1 its not working. Does the context path is different for sonarqube 7.1 image.

Regards,
Sreedhar

I facing this exact problem with 8.2-comminity, are you soldev @sree_guda?

I am having this same issue. I’ve edited all the web context paths in the helm chart and I only see loading screen. If I revert to the standard / without unique name after, everything works as expected. Once I add the /sonarqube, all I see is the loading page spinning with 403 errors in the browser but the logs show nothing