Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
Used SonarClouds built in integration with Github private repo
- Languages of the repository
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
Integrate Typescript project using SonarCloud’s Github integration?
- Potential workaround
Manually push from the command line or create a new build step to automate this.