Hi Guys, I have an issue with SonarCloud and a project that was added through GitHub.
- ALM used (GitHub)
- CI system used (Sonar Cloud Analyzer BETA)
- It’s a private project.
- I’m seeing this in the project overview tab even though there is code to analyze:
The main branch has no lines of code.
- I added the project with the steps specified in SonarCloud Portal, nothing more, nothing less.
- There is no workaround as far as I know, I tried navigating all the views in SonarCloud looking for a way to fix this issue but none of the possible options sounds like it would fix it.
- I set
sonar.sourcesto my source folder like this
sonar.sources=src/I know this worked because now I’m seeing only that folder in the code tab but still the message about the main branch is there and in the code tab it cannot find any LOC (when clearly, there are LOC).
- I have other TypeScript projects which are working, I don’t see important difference between those and the one that’s not being analyze properly.
Any help is appreciated.