The possibility to send an event when the state of an issue changes

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• SonarQube Version 7.9.5 (build 38598)
  • I would like to find a way to receive an event when the issues state has change. Jira plugin for SonarQube has been decommissioned but I would need this functionality. In my case, I would need to create a ticket when a SonarQube finding has a specific status and specific information in the comment. Is there another way to achieve it?
  • I only was researching, I didn’t find a way to do it by now

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I guess you’re already aware of the email notifications?

Also, this seems relevant:

FR-4 - Deliver notifications to additional channels

Ann

Hello,
Thank you very much for your response. I was thinking more of another kind of application, a server running that can detect when there was any change and can do some actions accordingly. For example, when an issue is confirmed my running application receives an event and it does another action.
Regards,
Mari Carmen

Hi Mari,

That’s the role your CI system plays, to notice the change and then kick off your pipeline, which includes analysis.

Ann

Hello Ann,

The solution that I was trying to look for is for another purpose, and it’s out of the pipeline. The change that I’m referring to is the one that is produced by hand in Sonar when an action is taken in the finding, like set the state of it as Confirm, in that case, is where I was wondering if it was possible to receive an event.

Thanks,
Mari Carmen

Hi Mari,

There is a per-project email notification you can subscribe to for ‘Issues resolved as false positive or won’t fix’ and there’s one at global and project level for 'Changes in issues/hotspots assigned to me`. Those should both fire for in-UI changes IIRC.

Ann