The last analysis failed because it would have caused your server-wide lines of code total to exceed

I’m trying to upload a code coverage html (aprox 13,466 lines of code

I am using SonarQube Developer LTS Version 9.9.4.87374

I got an error, The last analysis failed because it would have caused your server-wide lines of code total to exceed your 100000 limit.

i have also apply inclusion but still i am getting issue,

which have total lines 13,466

can any one help please.

SA

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Your title doesn’t seem to relate to the body of your post. Can you try adding -Dsonar.scanner.dumpToFile=[path to file] to your analysis command and then posting the resulting file here, redacted as necessary?

Thx,
Ann

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, please check below logs.

##[section]Starting: Publish Quality Gate Result
==============================================================================
Task         : Publish Quality Gate Result
Description  : Publish SonarQube's Quality Gate result on the Azure DevOps build result, to be used after the actual analysis.
Version      : 5.6.1
Author       : sonarsource
Help         : Version: 5.6.1. [More Information](http://redirect.sonarsource.com/doc/install-configure-scanner-tfs-ts.html)
==============================================================================
##[error][SQ] Task failed with status FAILED, Error message: The last analysis failed because it would have caused your server-wide lines of code total to exceed your 100000 limit.
##[section]Finishing: Publish Quality Gate Result

Hi,

That’s unrelated to what I asked for:

Ann

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation, i have got the issue which was with Sonarqube license

we were adding new source for scanning which have 70k line of code due to which we were facing this issue, now we excluded some test project and successfully scanned. Thanks

1 Like