The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found empty Error

Hello, when we used sonarscanner to scan the Object-C language on the MAC recently, we reported the following error. Please help me solve the following problem. What is the cause? Thank you

ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found empty. Please make sure that:
-you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer your compiler is supported
-you are wrapping your build correctly
-you are wrapping a full/clean build

• if you are building your project inside a Docker container, build-wrapper is wrapping the build process inside the container and not wrapping the external Docker process

Hi @luocy ,

could you please share the build-wrapper.log and build-wrapper-dump.json files?

Of course, my Mac chip is M1,I look forward to your reply

build-wrapper-dump.json (507 Bytes)

Hello, Massimo Paladin, can you see what the problem is?

Hi @luocy ,

Apple Silicon is not supported as a runtime for build-wrapper and the C/C++ analyzer, see CPP-2882. Please use an x86-64 architecture for now.

M1 is a common chip now. I suggest sonarqube support it as soon as possible. Thank you

thank you for your feedback, feel free to follow the ticket.

You are right, still, it is not easy given that CI tools are still on x86-64.

Any updates on this issue?

We are planning to switch all the runners to apple silicon and sonar is the only blocker rigth now.

Hi @vahagnv ,

no updates for the time being given that the major CI providers don’t provide Apple Silicon agents. Out of curiosity, are you using a public CI provider or are you using your private infrastructure>

Its the private one yet.

Hi @vahagnv ,

you can try to configure the analysis with Compilation Database, you can have a look at Analysis Steps Using Compilation Database section in the documentation page.

hi, Can you customize the text on the login interface of sonarqube, such as adding text: please contact XXX for login exceptions

Hi @luocy ,

this is out of scope, if you have other questions please open a new topic.