I’m trying to scan my objC application.
Used build-wrapper-macosx-x86 --out-dir build_wrapper_output_directory xcodebuild clean build.
After BUILD SUCCEEDED message i got complete build-wrapper-dump.json.
Used sonar-scanner -Dsonar.verbose=true and everytime I’ve got a message with:
ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed. Please make sure that:
- you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the CFamily analyzer
- you are correctly invoking the scanner with correct configuration
- your compiler is supported
- you are wrapping your build correctly
- you are wrapping a full/clean build
- you are providing the path to the correct build-wrapper output directory
- you are building and analyzing the same source checkout, absolute paths must be identical in build and analysis steps
SonarQube 8.4.2 (remote server)
Mac OS X 10.15.6 x86_64
CFamily Code Quality and Security 220.127.116.1130 (cpp)