SonarVersion : 188.8.131.52929
I am trying to analyze by C code files.
I am able to execute build wrapper successfully.
build-wrapper.log and dump-json files have been created successfully.
When I try run sonar scanner I get below error:
compiler used clang
ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution error java.lang.IllegalStateException: The “build-wrapper-dump.json” file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed. Please make sure that:
- you are using the latest version of the build-wrapper and the SonarCFamily analyzer
- you are correctly invoking the scanner with correct configuration
- your compiler is supported
- you are wrapping your build correctly
- you are wrapping a full/clean build
- you are providing the path to the correct build-wrapper output directory
I have checked similar other posts from this portal, but it did not help. Hence I am creating the post here.
Please guide me what exactly to check in the log and json files to diagnose this issue. Let me know if any more details are required from my side for further investigation.