SonarScanner for Azure DevOps plugin - Run code analysis - CLI mode - error : java.io.FileNotFoundException

I am using Azure DevOps pipelines for building projects developed in TIBCO Business Works.
I have a SonarQube instance and a TIBCO Business Works plugin for SonarQube.
I have added SonarScanner tasks to my Azure DevOps pipelines in order to perform code quality analysis.
I am using SonarScanner for Azure DevOps v4.18.
In the “Prepare Analysis Configuration” task of Azure DevOps I have both tried to set the path to my sources in sonar-project.properties and to manually provide the configuration .
In both cases the “Run Code Analysis” fails and displays an error message “java.io.FileNotFoundException” - details provided further down.
Let’s say that SonnarScanner receives the following input : sonar.sources=C:\azagent\build\A1_work\96\s\MyProjectsName
The issue is that SonnarScanner will search the sources in “C:\azagent\build\A1_work\96\s” instead of “C:\azagent\build\A1_work\96\s\MyProjectsName”.

I have to mention that I have also installed SonarScanner locally on my PC and it runs just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Error message

##[error]java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\azagent\build\A1\_work\96\s\META-INF\module.bwm (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

YAML of the “Prepare Analysis Configuration” task using “Use standalone scanner” and “Manually provide configuration”:

steps:

- task: SonarSource.sonarqube.15B84CA1-B62F-4A2A-A403-89B77A063157.SonarQubePrepare@4

displayName: 'Prepare analysis on SonarQube'

inputs:

SonarQube: 'SonarQube PROD ONPREM'

scannerMode: CLI

configMode: manual

cliProjectKey: ESB.Connectors.OUT.DocumentService.AM

cliProjectName: ESB.Connectors.OUT.DocumentService.AM

cliSources: ESB.Connectors.OUT.DocumentService.AM

extraProperties: |
		 # Additional properties that will be passed to the scanner, 
		 # Put one key=value per line, example:
		 # sonar.exclusions=**/*.bin

sonar.projectBaseDir=C:\azagent\build\A1\_work\96\s\ESB.Connectors.OUT.DocumentService.AM

YAML of the “Run Code Analysis”:

steps:

- task: SonarSource.sonarqube.6D01813A-9589-4B15-8491-8164AEB38055.SonarQubeAnalyze@4

displayName: 'Run Code Analysis'