Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- SonarQube Enterprise 9.7.1
- SonarScanner 22.214.171.1242 for linux
- Cpp-build-wrapper for linux downloaded from SonarQube instance
- Environment: Github workflow on ubuntu
- what are you trying to achieve
- Run scan for C++ code in a Github Workflow
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Following the instructions to setup Github Actions for C++ with build-wrapper
When running the Sonar scanner for C++ with the build-wrapper the scanner failed for a specific file and a “sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip” was generated with the advice to contact SonarSource support.
Using the hint from this thread excluding the file with
sonar.exclusions resolved the problem for now.
How can I provide the file privately? Execution Logs are also still available