Sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
Paid account. Company - Aparavi

• ALM used - manual

• CI system used - manual

• Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
    build-wrapper-linux-x86-64 --out-dir SonarWrapper cmake --build ./out --target engine
    sonar-scanner -Dsonar.organization=aparavi -Dsonar.projectKey=aparavi_engine -Dsonar.sources=. -Dsonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io -Dsonar.branch.name=release-1.4 -Dsonar.exclusions=**/.java,**/.jar -Dsonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=SonarWrapper

• Languages of the repository - C++

• Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)

INFO: [pool-3-thread-1] /mnt/f/Aparavi/git/engine/apLib/apLib/compress/FastPFor.cpp
INFO: Requesting reproducer for: /mnt/f/Aparavi/git/engine/apLib/apLib/compress/FastPFor.cpp
ERROR: Exception in thread pool-3-thread-1
com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Analyzer$AnalyzerException: Exit code != 0: /mnt/f/Aparavi/git/engine/apLib/apLib/compress/FastPFor.cpp

Assisnace from support needed. sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip available.

Sorry, what is the process of getting support from sonar qube team? We have an issue with sonaring our C++ source code
Thank you

Hi @gkudinov_sonar,

Welcome to the community!

I sent you a private message, Please upload the zip there and I will have a look.
Until the you can unblock the analysis by excluding the file by setting: sonar.exclusions=/mnt/f/Aparavi/git/engine/apLib/apLib/compress/FastPFor.cpp

Thanks,

Hi @gkudinov_sonar

We have investigated the issue, and found out that it is caused by the implementation of the Exceptions should not be thrown in “noexcept” functions (S3743), for which I have created a ticket, that you can track under this link.

In the meantime, you can either temporary disable the files causing the issue (as suggested by @Abbas) or disable the rule in your quality profile.

Thank you for the report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.