Sonarqube6.7.6 upload report error timeout socket closed

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    sonarqube :6.7.6
    sonar-maven-plugin:3.6.0.1398

keepalived:2.0.6
lvs:2.02 on redhat 7.6

• what are you trying to achieve
    i want to use keepalived + lvs to achieve load balance

• what have you tried so far to achieve this
    i tried to remove the lvs server and connet to the sonar server directly. And it works
    but if i try to achieve load balance ,i get the error like before.

1.here are my Cluster architecture.

1. here is my jenkins console output

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.6.0.1398:sonar (default-cli) on project lttsv7: Fail to request http://10.194.14.71:9000/api/ce/submit?projectKey=CBV7_feature&projectName=CBV7_feature: timeout: Socket closed -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

1. here is my sonar web.log

2019.05.17 11:22:30 WARN web[AWrDw78gbPCCwoS1AAAP][o.s.s.w.ServletRequest] Can’t read file part for parameter report
java.io.IOException: org.apache.tomcat.util.http.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Unexpected EOF read on the socket
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.parseParts(Request.java:2911)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.parseParameters(Request.java:3211)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getParameter(Request.java:1137)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getParameter(RequestFacade.java:381)
at javax.servlet.ServletRequestWrapper.getParameter(ServletRequestWrapper.java:153)
at org.sonar.server.ws.ServletRequest.readParam(ServletRequest.java:76)
at org.sonar.api.server.ws.internal.ValidatingRequest.readParamOrDefaultValue(ValidatingRequest.java:132)
at org.sonar.api.server.ws.internal.ValidatingRequest.param(ValidatingRequest.java:95)
at org.sonar.api.server.ws.internal.ValidatingRequest.param(ValidatingRequest.java:70)
at org.sonar.api.server.ws.Request.getParam(Request.java:297)
at org.sonar.server.ce.ws.SubmitAction.handle(SubmitAction.java:104)
at org.sonar.server.ws.WebServiceEngine.execute(WebServiceEngine.java:103)
at org.sonar.server.ws.WebServiceFilter.doFilter(WebServiceFilter.java:86)
at org.sonar.server.platform.web.MasterServletFilter$GodFilterChain.doFilter(MasterServletFilter.java:126)
at org.sonar.server.platform.web.MasterServletFilter.doFilter(MasterServletFilter.java:95)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
at org.sonar.server.user.UserSessionFilter.doFilter(UserSessionFilter.java:87)
at org.sonar.server.user.UserSessionFilter.doFilter(UserSessionFilter.java:71)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

Hi,

Redundancy (multiple servers) isn’t supported outside of Data Center Edition($), and your architecture diagram isn’t right for a DCE configuration. So I’m going to assume that you’re not on DCE, and say what you’re trying to do simply isn’t available.

Ann

Hi,Ann
thank you for your reply.
i think i have understood,but could you tell me why can’t i achieve my goal ? Is there any check while jenkins slave upload a report file to a sonaqube server?

Hi Ann,
thanks again.
You are right.I’m using community edition.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.