SonarQube Pull Request decoration Setup

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) - Developer Edition Version 9.4 (build 54424)
  • what are you trying to achieve - Pull Request decoration Setup
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this -

I was following the document to integrate sonarqube with bitbucket for Pull request decoration, one of the step involves generating a Personal Access Token in bitbucket and then configure it in the sonarqube.

But, we are using BitBucket Version - Atlassian Stash v3.11.2; and there is no option to generate a personal access token.

Is there any other way I can setup the Pull Request decoration without a Personal Access Token ? for bitbucket stash versions < v5.5

Please help me out as my trial version for Developer Edition is expiring soon, and I need to assess if we really want to go for Developer + version or stick to the Community Edition.

PS: Is there any way we can use the Stash Rest for the same ?
https://docs.atlassian.com/DAC/rest/stash/3.11.3/stash-rest.html

While Pull Request Analysis (that you see in the SonarQube UI) will be possible (provided that Pull Request Analysis is configured and running), no integration exists with this 7-year old version of Stash. PR Decoration will not be possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.