We have developed a SonarJS custom plugin, and we’d like to run it under different JS framworks,
I see from this official link, which mentioned:
Supported Frameworks and Versions
- ECMAScript 5 / ECMAScript 2015 (ECMAScript 6) / ECMAScript 2016 / ECMAScript 2017
- React JSX
But I don’t quite understand how are these frameworks supported.
When run the custom plugin under those framework projects, I currently found below ways:
- sonar-scanner CLI
- for nodejs, ‘npm run sonar’ (is there similar for React, Vue?)
- SonarEsLintPlugin (deprecated?)
- Eslint and import issues into SonarQube
We are currently use sonar-scanner CLI, but have no clear idea how different framework is handled in the backend. Could you help clarify and sugget the best practice? Thank you very much in advance!
- SonarQube 7.5, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)