SonarQube enterprise Share States of issues between branches

Hello,
Issues can be flagged as false positives or as won’t fix. We used these statuses to flag issues we don’t want to attend to for the foreseeable future. However, these issues still show up in scans for other branches and PRs. Is there a way to “share” the issue statuses across all branches and PRs in the project? I want to make sure we won’t have to go through the same issues over and over again once we flag them as false positives or as won’t fix.

I saw this topic Sharing state of issues between branches and PRs and I was wondering if it’s the same issues with Sonarqube enterprise 8.2 ?
Thanks
Regards

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

8.2 → 8.9.9 → 9.6 (last step optional)

You may find the Upgrade Guide helpful. If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

Regarding your question, the functionality doesn’t exist. It was recently requested by another user. I suggest you (upgrade and) add your feedback there.

Ann