We are currently using Sonarqube Developer Edition 7.1 Version that is installed as Docker Container and image used in custom image.
With Sonarsource now has disabled the support from 7.1 version, we have setup now Docker Container with Image(sonarqube:8.2-developer) and PostgreSQL(image: postgres:12). As part of this setup, we have performed following activities:
- Export DataDump to PostgreSql 11 to PostgreSQL
- Restore configuration in sonar.properties file
- Created the new volume for /opt/sonarqube/data and restore data from existing volume. In this step, had one observation - es5 was restored successfully in Docker Volume, but while starting container this folder got deleted
- In Sonarqube 7.1, had installed plugins - Branch, Developer, Git, LDAP, but these plugins are unavailable in Marketplace on Sonarqube 8.2
- Setup is completed without any error, however the data under Project, Profiles, Issues screen is not visible.
Please advice, if the above mentioned steps are right executed or not? And, please guide how to restore data for Project, Profiles and Issue screen?