SonarQube Developer Edition - Bitbucket Cloud Integration

SonarQube version: Developer Edition Version 8.9.2 (build 46101)
Bitbucket Cloud

I am following this doc (Bitbucket Cloud Integration for SonarQube 8.9) to Add PR decoration to Bitbucket Cloud.
I successfully finish

• Setting up your OAuth consumer
  • Setting your global ALM Integration settings
    And I can see in the ALM Integration (Admin > Configuration > General Settings) that the PR Decoration is activated.
    Next step in the documentation is:

Setting your project-level Pull Request Decoration settings
From your project Overview , navigate to Project Settings > General Settings > Pull Request Decoration .

But in my project Overview I see no Project Settings > General Settings to navigate to.
I changed to version 9.4 of the docs, but of course I am also blocked, because

After setting your global settings, you can add a project from Bitbucket Cloud by clicking the Add project button in the upper-right corner of the Projects homepage and selecting Bitbucket .
I don’t have Bitbucket as an option to select.

What is it that I’m doing wrong? Do I have to configure something else beforehand?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi,

Do you have Administer on the project in question? You’re going to need it explicitly, even if you’re a global admin (the permissions are all granular). But with global admin permissions, you can certainly grant yourself Administer on the projects of interest.

HTH,
Ann

Thank you Ann for the quick response.
It had to be something basic like that :slight_smile:
Forgot about the granularity in SonarQube :sweat_smile:

Once again thanks and have a good day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.