SonarSource is proud to announce the release of SonarQube 7.7 with Real Quality Gates for PRs and Short-lived Branches , among many other compelling features. I’ll leave the other marquee features for the official announcement (yes, it gets better!).
In addition, there are a few things you need to be aware of:
sonar.analysis.modehave been dropped and will no longer have any effect on analysis.
- PR decoration on GitHub Enterprise now uses GitHub Checks and is not compatible with GitHub Enterprise below 2.14.
- We’ve upgraded ElasticSearch, which may mean your instance needs more file space. It also means that all ES indices will be rebuilt unconditionally, and that we’ve had to drop support for 32-bit architectures.
- We’ve made some improvements to user management: we now display last user login, and last token use. Note that users who haven’t logged in since upgrade will show up as “Never” having logged in. (SONAR-5611, SONAR-7087)
- We’ve also added the ability to record an analysis’
sonar.projectVersionand to set a random analysis as the New Code Period baseline. (MMF-1524)
- Git SCM plugin version 1.8 is bundled with this release, and adds automatic exclusions based on the project’s
As usual, download is available at sonarqube.org.
Ann & Chris