SonarSource is proud to announce the release of SonarQube 7.5 !
You can find details of the most compelling new features in the official announcement.
In addition, here are a few things you might want to be aware of:
- We’ve added new issue backdating cases. We think we’re done with this BTW, and don’t plan to add further cases.
- Applications (EE) now log quality gate and definition change events.
- We’ve fixed a couple security vulnerabilities. (SONAR-11475, SONAR-11506)
- The DB connection pool settings are no longer ignored. If you noticed a performance slowdown with 7.4 (and only 7.4), this should fix it. (SONAR-11539)
- A deadlock that could occur during processing of project and portfolio reports with multiple workers (EE) and MSSQL has been fixed. (SONAR-11467)
Download is available at sonarqube.org.
Ann & Chris