SonarLint with TypeScript to fix Code Coverage: Illegal state - we missed the open notification

Please provide

• Operating system: Windows 10 64bit
  • IDE name and flavor/env: SonarLint VS Code with TypeScript
  • SonarLint plugin version: v3.5.3
  • Is connected mode used: Yes
    • Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version):SonarQube

And a thorough description of the problem / question:

I already had installed SonarLint for VS Code to analyse TypeScript files. I disabled it for project work for a while. Today , I enabled Sonar Lint and tried to analyze TypeScript files but i cannot analyze any of my TypeScript files. Oddly enough, it works fine when it tries to analyse the workspace configuration file and correctly reports 0 issues in the output log.
Whenever I open a .ts file, these lines in the log consistently appear regardless of the file name:
[Warn - 12:57:25.937] Illegal state. File ‘file:///c:/projects/project-repo/.vscode/settings.json’ is reported changed but we missed the open notification.

Please help me on this resolve

Hello, welcome to the community! And thanks for reporting this.

This looks related to the issue reported on this other thread, is it possible for you to check whether the snapshot build mentioned on that thread solves your issue?

If this is the case, we will release it as stable later today.

1 Like

Thanks issue got fixed from vsix file which was mentioned in snapshot.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!

For your information, version 3.5.4 just got published to the VSCode marketplace.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.