Hello C# developers,
I am happy to announce that the latest release of SonarLint for IntelliJ now supports Rider, the JetBrains C# IDE.
You can install SonarLint from the marketplace.
Most SonarLint features available in other JetBrains IDEs should be available:
- detect issues on-the-fly, as you code
- configure rules activation and parameters
- display issue flows and secondary locations
- analyze the entire solution
- connected mode
- open security hotspot from SonarQube
- display taint vulnerabilities detected by SonarQube or SonarCloud
You can browse available rules here.
Since this is the first release supporting Rider, we are eager to receive your feedback. Don’t hesitate to open a new thread in the appropriate category of this forum.