Sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 issue in eclipse 2019-06

Hi Team

previously i was using sonarlinteclipse version 4. But now i downloaded the complete sonarlinteclipse new version 5.6 and tried to import this maven project in eclipse 2019-06.
but after importing am getting errors in all the modules.

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:2.0.0:validate-version (execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:3.0:check (execution: enforce-license-headers, phase: validate)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:2.0.0:build-qualifier (execution: default-build-qualifier, phase: validate)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:2.0.0:validate-id (execution: default-validate-id, phase: validate)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.github.genthaler:beanshell-maven-plugin:1.4:run (execution: compute-artifact-display-version, phase: generate-resources)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:2.0.0:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile)

same error for all modules.
Please check and help me.

Thanks
Susil

Hello,

Just to clarify, are you trying to open SonarLint source code into Eclipse? If you simply want to use SonarLint, you have to install it using the marketplace.

Now if you really try to open SonarLint source code, then you have to install the Tycho Project Configurator feature, that will help to resolve your errors.

++

HI Julien

yeah am trying to open the source code of sonarlint eclipse version 5.6 in my eclipse.Am facing the errors in eclipse. let me try to install tycho project configurator.
thanks for ur quick response. Please help me to close this if this does not work.

regards
Susil

HI julien

I tried to install it from eclipse by using the url → Index of /repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.5.0/N/0.5.0.201106171607
but no luck. am getting error Unable to read repository at https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.5.0/N/0.5.0.201106171607/content.xml.
Unable to read repository at https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.5.0/N/0.5.0.201106171607/content.xml.
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Please help me how can i install the same.

Thanks
Susil

HI Team

I tried to install tycho configurator using the url Index of /repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.5.0/N/0.5.0.201106171607
but its saying
Unable to read repository at https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.5.0/N/0.5.0.201106171607/content.xml.

Please help here to resolve the issue.

regards
Susil

Go to Eclipse → Preferences → Maven → Discovery and click “Open catalog”. You should find a list of extra m2e connectors, including a connector for Tycho.
This should automatically add an update site. In my case it is:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-tycho/0.8.1/N/0.8.1.201704211436/
but I don’t think you should try to add it manually.

HI Julien I tried to install from there but got the below error.
rror(s) occurred gathering items for installation
HTTP Server ‘Not Implemented’: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-tycho/0.8.1/N/0.8.1.201704211436/content.xml
HttpComponents connection error response code 501.
Error installing Tycho Configurator contacting repository http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-tycho/0.8.1/N/0.8.1.201704211436/

This says to use https. even in browser also its showing 501 error. the http implementation is not working and it seems like they have migrated to https.
please suggest me how can i make it to https or how can i install those connectors.

Thanks
Susil

Maybe update your Eclipse / m2e versions?

I suggest you ask for more help on Eclipse or m2e support channels, since this is not a SonarLint issue.

thanks for ur response Julien. i will connect to eclipse or m2 guys. I have one more query. Does sonarlint eclipse has exposed APIS. cause this framework am using in my project and my project has dependency with this framework. everytime a new version of sonarlint eclipse am gonna integrate this is causing issue. please let me know whether this has web service api or not.

Thanks
Susil

We have a few exported packages, used to integrate with some Cobol Eclipse based IDEs. Not sure this is what you need, you’ll have to give more details about your use case, and what is not working with your framework. If this is something we can fix in a generic way, this is better to have the changes made mainstream.

ok henry this api thing is different thing. Now i used the latest eclipse and installed tycho configurator and all the pom errors gone. thanks a lot for the resolution. but the problem now is am getting errors at src level and manifest file. i have disable the maven nature and did mvn eclipse:eclipse. but still the errors are not gone. can u please let me know how can those src level and manifest file errors be resolved. waiting for ur response.

Thanks
Susil

Why did you do that?

Have you read https://github.com/SonarSource/sonarlint-eclipse/blob/master/README.md#development-setup-in-eclipse ?

HI Julien

I tried to remove the error thats why did that. Anyways i enable the maven nature and ran mvn compile at parent pom level. but the build failed saying

Failed to execute goal on project org.sonarlint.eclipse.site: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.site:eclipse-repository:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.feature:jar:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT

Thanks
Susil

HI Julien

I removed and freshly imported the package and ran mvn compile at parent level but am getting the error.

BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 45.767 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-02-19T17:40:33+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.sonarlint.eclipse.site: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.site:eclipse-repository:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.feature:jar:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT → [Help 1]

I tried to compile at individual module level. compile is success for cdt but still the errors are there even after refresh by pressing f5. Please help me to clear all the errors.

Thanks
Susil

HI Julien

I have gone through the readme file and removed all the package from eclipse and tried to do as per the instructions. I first ran the mvn compile in command prompt in the parent pom level but landed in below errors. its not clearing the core part.Please find the below errors.

Reactor Summary for SonarLint for Eclipse 5.6.0-SNAPSHOT:
[INFO]
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse … SUCCESS [ 4.418 s]
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse Core … FAILURE [ 13.685 s]
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse UI … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse CDT … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse JDT … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse m2e integration … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse (feature) … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse (update-site) … SKIPPED
[INFO] target-platform for Eclipse 4.17 (2020-09) … SKIPPED
[INFO] SonarLint for Eclipse Core Tests … SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 46.603 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-02-21T11:43:56+05:30
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:2.0.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.sonarlint.eclipse.core: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[37]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.client.api.notifications.ServerNotificationListener;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.client.api.notifications.ServerNotificationListener cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[38]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.notifications.ServerNotifications;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.notifications.ServerNotifications cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[46]
[ERROR] private final Map<String, ServerNotificationListener> listeners = new HashMap<>();
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] ServerNotificationListener cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[61]
[ERROR] public synchronized void subscribe(ISonarLintProject project, ServerNotificationListener listener) {
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[76]
[ERROR] listeners.put(b.projectKey(), listener);
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[127]
[ERROR] subscriber.unsubscribe(listeners.remove(projectKey));
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[133]
[ERROR] public boolean subscribe(ISonarLintProject project, SonarLintProjectConfiguration config, ServerNotificationListener listener) {
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[151]
[ERROR] ServerNotifications.get().register(configuration);
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] ServerNotifications cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[156]
[ERROR] public void unsubscribe(ServerNotificationListener listener) {
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\NotificationsManager.java:[157]
[ERROR] ServerNotifications.get().remove(listener);
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[42]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.telemetry.TelemetryClientAttributesProvider;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.telemetry.TelemetryClientAttributesProvider cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[43]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.telemetry.TelemetryHttpClient;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.telemetry.TelemetryHttpClient cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[91]
[ERROR] TelemetryHttpClient client = new TelemetryHttpClient(clientConfig, PRODUCT, SonarLintUtils.getPluginVersion(), ideVersionForTelemetry());
[ERROR] TelemetryHttpClient cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[91]
[ERROR] TelemetryHttpClient client = new TelemetryHttpClient(clientConfig, PRODUCT, SonarLintUtils.getPluginVersion(), ideVersionForTelemetry());
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[119]
[ERROR] public TelemetryManager newTelemetryManager(Path path, TelemetryHttpClient client) {
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[120]
[ERROR] return new TelemetryManager(path, client, new TelemetryClientAttributesProvider() {
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] TelemetryClientAttributesProvider cannot be resolved to a type
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[123]
[ERROR] public boolean usesConnectedMode() {
[ERROR] The method usesConnectedMode() of type new TelemetryClientAttributesProvider(){} must override or implement a supertype method
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[128]
[ERROR] public boolean useSonarCloud() {
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The method useSonarCloud() of type new TelemetryClientAttributesProvider(){} must override or implement a supertype method
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[133]
[ERROR] public Optional nodeVersion() {
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The method nodeVersion() of type new TelemetryClientAttributesProvider(){} must override or implement a supertype method
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[138]
[ERROR] public boolean devNotificationsDisabled() {
[ERROR] The method devNotificationsDisabled() of type new TelemetryClientAttributesProvider(){} must override or implement a supertype method
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[193]
[ERROR] telemetry.devNotificationsReceived(eventType);
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The method devNotificationsReceived(String) is undefined for the type TelemetryManager
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\telemetry\SonarLintTelemetry.java:[199]
[ERROR] telemetry.devNotificationsClicked(eventType);
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The method devNotificationsClicked(String) is undefined for the type TelemetryManager
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\engine\connected\ConnectedEngineFacade.java:[82]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.notifications.ServerNotifications;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.notifications.ServerNotifications cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\engine\connected\ConnectedEngineFacade.java:[537]
[ERROR] return ServerNotifications.get().isSupported(builder.build());
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\engine\connected\ConnectedEngineFacade.java:[545]
[ERROR] return ServerNotifications.get().isSupported(getConfig());
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\ListenerFactory.java:[23]
[ERROR] import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.client.api.notifications.ServerNotificationListener;
[ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[ERROR] The import org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.client.api.notifications.ServerNotificationListener cannot be resolved
[ERROR] C:\Users\SU20074103\Documents\sonar_package\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634 _rawone\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\src\org\sonarlint\eclipse\core\internal\notifications\ListenerFactory.java:[27]
[ERROR] ServerNotificationListener create(IConnectedEngineFacade s);
[ERROR] 27 problems (27 errors)
[ERROR] → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn -rf :org.sonarlint.eclipse.core

I think its cause of the below two jars.
org.sonarlint.eclipse.core,
org.sonarsource.sonarlint.core.sonarlint-client-api

the mentioned version 4.15 is not available. Please check once and help me to resolve the issue. we are into huge trouble cause this has been a week am after this error only. our deliverables are getting impacted. Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks
Susil

HI Julien

I found in the sonarlint eclipse version 5.6.0.25634 in the parent pom the sonarlint-core.version is mentioned as 4.15.0.24749 but there is no such version available in the central repo. the highest version i can see as [4.14.1.22545]. for which i think its not downloading the artifacts from repo while doing the mvn compile and its failing. this is a major bug. Please help to rectify. which version of sonarlint eclipse i can take to work flawlessly with availability of latest sonar rule violations. Please reply me as i have been waiting and this is very urgent …we are heading towards our deliverables but till now nothing is done. Am requesting u to help me to resolve this setup issues. its been a week and am struggling with this.

Thanks
Susil

Hi @susilsahoo

Please read Welcome to community.sonarsource.com and https://community.sonarsource.com/faq. This is a community support forum, with no SLA. If you need more, there is a professional support option with commercial editions of SonarQube.

You are right, this is a problem we should fix. I will keep you posted once it is solved.

SonarLint Core 4.15.0.24749 has been deployed on Maven Central.

HI Julien

I know u may be busy with multiple works. I can understand and am sorry to disturb. These many days i was struggling cause of this sonarlint eclipse version 5.6 as there were some bug . thats why I tried to download the previous version [5.5.2.24675]. I tried to do the setup. I faced some errors while compiling. anyways i removed all the errors in cmd level and now all module compile is working fine and all are success. but doing the steps as mentioned in readme file still the error are not going in eclipse version 2020-12 (4.18.0). i tried to run compile and package goal in eclipse all builds success. but am not seeing the target-platform-its-e47/target-platform-its-e47-dev.target.
I tried to do the steps with target-platform-2020-06 but still the src and manifest level errors does exist. Please help me to know which version of sonarlint eclipse 5.5 i should use and it should work perfectly fine in what version of eclipse so that i will not get the src and manifest level error. Thanks a lot for ur response to previous message

Thank
Susil

Hi @susilsahoo

May I ask you what is your goal here? Do you intend to modify SonarLint? If yes, do you have some experience of Eclipse platform development?

Maybe the first thing you could do is to report this bug to us, so that we could try to fix it? Or suggest a workaround.

I may have missed that in your previous posts, but could you share those errors?