- An Azure DevOps build pipeline is triggered for a pull request
- SonarCloud finds an issue, and adds a comment in the pull request
- The developers discuss the comment and decide to mark it as “WontFix”
- Another build is triggered for the same pull request
- SonarCloud removes the comment that was marked as “WontFix” and adds it as “Active” again
After several builds we notice people getting annoyed by seeing the same issue pop up again that they already marked as “WontFix” several times before. I’m wondering how other developer teams deal with this.
I believe I have seen SonarCloud “read” the comment status from Azure DevOps upon a PR analysis before. Can’t it leave a reported issue intact and just take over its status?