- Operating system: macOS Monterey version 12.6
- SonarLint plugin version: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/7973-sonarlint
- Programming language you’re coding in: typescript
- Node version - Node.js v18.10.0 (using nvm)
- Is connected mode used: yes
- Connected to SonarQube Version 8.9.8
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
Issue: sonarLint don’t show lint errors after few minutes (say 5minutes) of opening the IntelliJ and then the sonarLint is auto-enabled.
When I see the logs in the beginning it shows below and able to show the sonar lint errors.
starting eslint-bridge server at port 63685
eslint-bridge server is running at port 63685
Starting server (done) | time=3761ms
After few minutes it shows below
Skipping the start of eslint-bridge server as it failed to start during the first analysis or it’s not answering anymore
No rules will be executed
Hit the cache for 0 out of 0
Miss the cache for 0 out of 0
At this point IntellIJ hangs and even scrolling through file takes time. I’m suspecting this due to the memory usage ( I’m assuming this because when I view the sonarlint dumps in /Users/MAC_USER/Library/Caches/JetBrains/IntelliJIdea2021.2/tmp/sonarlint I observe bunch of sonarlint files with around 150MB each.)
. please correct me if I’m missing something and let me know if you have experienced this before.