It always fails to capture any coverage, what could be the best possible inclusion or exclusion, i am running a scan on a GitHub repo via azure-devops pipelines using sonarcloud.
Can you please give more context? It’s difficult to help with so little information. Like:
- What type of project are you trying to analyze on Azure DevOps?
- How do you trigger the analysis?
- Does SonarCloud successfully import your JS source code? (i.e. do you see it in SonarCloud along with issues that were found)
- it is a nextjs react based code
- via azuredevps pipeline using sonarcloud integration tool
- Yes, my codes are imported in sonarcloud, but cov is 0.0%
- it happens with all react/nextjs based code
Great, thanks for the details, it’s much clearer to me now
I guess that the following will help you:
- You must make sure that the execution of your unit test produces an LCOV report file
- You need to configure the “Prepare analysis” step with the following additional parameter:
- This is a comma-separated list of paths to LCOV coverage report files
And with this, you should get the coverage in SonarCloud.
it works, when i pointed my lcov.info file