In Sonarcloud website, not able to see the code coverage and code files

ALM used : Azure Devops
CI system used : Azure Devops
Languages of the repository : javascript

I am using sonar cloud to see the code coverage of nodejs files. I am using Azure devops to publish the results. All the 3 tasks which are required by the SonarCloud is added in Build pipeline. even though build is successful, I am not able to see the code files and code coverage report in the website.

I have attached the screenshot, Can anyone please help me on this?

Hi @Lakshmi_Chinivar and welcome to the community !

Which scanner / build technology are you using along with the extension ?

Thanks.
Mickaël

Hi @mickaelcaro, I am using “Use standalone scanner” option for “Choose the way to run the analysis” in Prepare analysis on SonarCloud task of build pipeline.

Thanks,
Lakshmi G Chinivar

OK thanks. Do you provide any sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPaths property in the additional properties field of the prepare analysis configuration ? If not, you have to, since it’s not automatically filled (this should be an absolute path to your lcov file).

Mickaël

Thanks for your quick response. I am giving below settings in additional properties option in Prepare task.
sonar.projectKey=
sonar.projectName=
sonar.exclusions= “I am excluding node modules”
sonar.sources= “Here I am giving absolute path for my code ex: src folder”
sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPaths= “gave absolute path to lcov.info”
sonar.test.inclusions= “Including all the test files of test folder”
sonar.language=js
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

I am not giving path for sonar-project.properties under “Settings File” since I was getting some errors.
Can you please help me on this?

Thanks,
Lakshmi

Ok, then could you please provide us the log, in debug mode, of the Run Code Analysis task please ? If needed, i can send you a PM so you can share it privately.

Thanks.

Sure. Please share your PM details, I will share the Run code analysis task logs.