Sonar-bitbucket-plugin not supported in SonarQube 7.9.1

Our enterprise just completed a major upgrade from SonarQube 6.x to 7.9.1. We store our code in BitBucket. We use the “sonar-bitbucket-plugin” in BitBucket to integrate coverage, duplications, and issues into the file view of our pull requests. This worked pretty well, up to the SonarQube upgrade.

Today I’ve discovered that we no longer get coverage, duplications, or issues in our pull request view. I then discovered this crushing statement in the github project for “sonar-bitbucket-plugin”:

" PLEASE NOTE: The plug-in only supports SonarQube versions < 7.7 due do the required preview mode"

I guess I’m going to file a ticket with the vendor, but I’d like to know if there are any alternatives for BitBucket integration besides sonar-bitbucket-plugin. I have a feeling this isn’t going to work, at least for the foreseeable future.

The Developer Edition ($) of SonarQube provides Pull Request Analysis/Decoration which integrates with Bitbucket Server!

1 Like

What is the version number that provides that support?

SonarQube v7.9+ supports PR decoration of Bitbucket Server v5.15+

We have the “Data Center” edition. Does that include the Developer edition?

Yep. :slight_smile:

If you have Data Center Edition, you definitely have commercial support. I’d welcome you to open a ticket through our ServiceDesk if you need help configuring things.

1 Like

Does it support Bitbucket cloud?

Hi,

I have installed the application, but I cannot integrate with sonar
It shares version information. Which version of the app do I need to download?
Sonar Version 6.7.3
Bitbucket Version v7.17.2

Thanks,