Currently I am using SonarQube community edition version 9.3. Below mentioned rules are not showing in sonarqube.
- Assertions comparing incompatible types should not be made
- AssertJ assertions with “Consumer” arguments should contain assertion inside consumers
- JUnit5 inner test classes should be annotated with @Nested
- JUnit5 test classes and methods should not be silently ignored
- Regex boundaries should not be used in a way that can never be matched
Please refer below screenshot.
Also, I noticed that, Total inactive rules in java is 114. But sonarqube showing only 7 rules. I have clicked load more option as well. But it display 7 rules only.
I have tried to cleanup data/es7 folder and restarted. But no luck.
Any one please help on this?
@necto @mpaladin @ganncamp
Kindly look into my issue. It will very helpful
Hi @Mahi, thank you for reporting this issue!
We do ask you to please be patient and avoid tagging users that are not already in the thread
This helps us be fair with everyone in the community
Sure, I will wait for response. Thanks for your reply and guidance.
When you say you “cleaned up” the
data/es7 folder… did you delete it? Because this certainly looks like a corrupt index.
And I suppose when you
Show More, nothing happens?
Now issue has been resolved.
Initially, we deleted the <Sonar_home>/data/es7 folder and restarted. It does not work.
So , After I tried to delete <Sonar_home>/data/web/* & es7/* folder. Now built in sonar way rules are updated and showing correct rules. .
Thanks for your support Ann!