Send slack notifications of the sonarqube analysis with the branch details and link to the analyzed branch

Sonarqube Version: 7.1 Developer Edition

What I Want To Achieve: I want to send slack notifications of the sonarqube analysis with the branch details and link to the analyzed branch

Query:
Is the functionality to send slack notifications of the sonarqube analysis present in the latest sonarqube editions?

Currently, we are using CKS Sonar Slack Notifier Plugin (https://github.com/kogitant/sonar-slack-notifier-plugin) to send slack notifications of the sonarqube analysis as this functionality is not present in the sonarqube 7.1 Developer Edition.

But this plugin does not allow us to send slack notification with the branch details and link to the analyzed branch as you can see in the attached image:

Please let me know if there is any possible solution to this!

Thanks,
Soham

1 Like

Hi Soham,

You may want to follow this ticket:

MMF-1623 - Deliver notifications to additional channels

In the meantime, I believe your best option is to use webhooks to send notifications to a middle piece you’d build to pass the information on to Slack.

Ann

Is this(CKS) plugin working in SonarQube 9.9 lts

Hi @ragvendra_singh,

Welcome to the community!

You should really ask the plugin maintainers. The easiest way to do that is probably to raise an issue in the plugin project.

HTH,
Ann

If you wish to see notifications to external applications implemented in SonarQube (as a native feature and not through a third-party plugin), including for Slack, please share your feedback here

1 Like