SonarQube Version 8.9.9 (build 56886).
about two weeks ago the percentage of reviewed Hotspots was not 100% but no Hotspots to review where found. We then updated to the version 8.9.9 (before we were on a older LTS Version). As new security hotspots where deteced now we have fixed and review them. But still the percentage was not correct.
On the Overall tab Here you see 10 Security Hotspots only 54.5% Reviewed
On the Security Hotspots Tab you see there are no Hotsport to review but only 54.5% Reviewed.
When selecting the reviewed as fixed : There are 5 Security Hotspots reviewed as fixed
I have to omit the screen shot
When selecting the reviewed as safe : There are 7!! Security Hotspots reviewed as safe, but actually only 5 are shown - when you press show more it does not show more.
and on the Measures Tab there are even more doubtful figures ( 10 security hotspots , 28,6 %)
And one more (kind of funny) thing - I’m writing this the second time because when I wrote it the first time about an hour age, I switech back to the sonarcube to look up some numbers and to take another screenshot as just in that moment the newest result from the CI came in and everything looked good all green A ratings on the overview. So I was puzzeled but If its now good - why bother anyone so I deleted the topic (and stupid as I am did not save it a as draft) . You guess it when I then get back and looked up some code smells that are reported - the bogus count and E rating came back…
Additionally these new codesmells are also not displayed :