I’ve been trying to setup my SonarQube application with AWS SSO service. I’ve downloaded SAML metadata file [Custom_SAML_2.0_application.txt (1.3 KB)] and configured everything according to official documentation, specifically In SonarQube settings, configure SAML authentication.
In AWS SSO, I’ve setup the following:
- Application ACS URL to http://sonarqube.mycompany.com/oath2/callback
- Application SAML audience to http://sonarqube.mycompany.com
- Application Start URL to http://sonarqube.mycompany.com
Also, attribute mapping is in place, as well as assigned users (disclosure: I have a functional Jenkins server exposed in AWS SSO through SAML, so most of configs are the same).
I’ve opened a ticket and worked with AWS Support team to debug this issue. They are claiming that SAML request is not properly created. Is there any way I can figure out how and why it’s not working? Please help me make it work…
- SonarQube Community Edition Version 7.1 (build 11001)
- SAML 2.0 Authentication for SonarQube Version 1.0.0 (build 116)
- No errors or warnings, but also doesn’t login
Thanks in advance,