Run SonarCloud Analysis with aspx Vb.net code

I am getting an error after running workflow in GitHub, what I should change in build.yml?
Check below the txt file that contains the build.yml code.

SonarCloudWorkflow.txt (2.3 KB)

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Screenshots of logs are hard to read. Hopefully there’s not a next time, but if there is, please copy/paste the text of your logs - ideally the full log.

What I can see from what you’ve provided is that this isn’t a problem of analysis but of building. It seems that msbuild.exe is either not installed or not in $PATH.

HTH,
Ann

Hello Ann,

We wanted to tell you, that in our solution we have 3 projects(1 contains vb.net framework 4.8 project and 2 others c# projects)
While using this updated .yml attached below:
build.txt (2.1 KB)

It is only scanning the c# projects, how can we also scan the vb.net project?

Regards,

Hi,

I’m confused about what’s wrong. Your OP includes a screenshot that indicates that the build fails because the compiler isn’t found. But now you’re saying the problem is that (the build succeeds? and) C# analysis happens but VB.NET analysis doesn’t?

Ann

Hello Ann,

Thanks for your reply.
After reading your first reply, we just updated the build.yml and run the analysis, then we got a results that the C# analysis happens but VB.NET analysis doesn’t.
What do we need to add in build.yml in order to make the VB.net also scan happens?
build.txt (2.1 KB)

Regards,

Hi,

That’s a new question. Please create a new thread.

Ann