- I have some custom rules defined but data for those rules is not getting updated onto the SonarQube dashboard.
As you can see the CHS rules are not being used.
- I have generated inspections in the form of .xml files using these customs rules with the help of IntelliJ inspect.sh file which can be found in the bin
- I have gone through those XML files, I know that the data exists but it’s not getting uploaded.
- I am using this command.
"sonarqube", "--info", "--stacktrace", "-PskipTest", "-Dsonar.intellij.inspection.curr=/opt/sonarqube/inspections-work-dir/current", "-Dsonar.intellij.inspection.prev=/opt/sonarqube/inspections-work-dir/prev/full", "-Dsonar.module.last=metrics"
- Sonarqube is deployed on a linux machine and I run the whole process in a Jenkins pipeline
apply plugin: org.sonarqube.gradle.SonarQubePlugin
- Sonarqube Community edition v7.7
Your version is way past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:
7.7 → 7.9.6 → 8.9.10 → 9.9.2 → 10.2 (last step optional)
You may find these resources helpful:
If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.
If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.