I’m trying to login to the dashboard with Gitlab. I have followed:
You can delegate authentication to GitLab using a dedicated GitLab OAuth application.
Create a GitLab OAuth application from your GitLab account. Click here for general instructions.
- In the Name text box, name your app SonarQube.
- In the Redirect URI text box, enter your SonarQube URL with the path
/oauth2/callback/gitlab/. For example,
- Under Scopes , select api .
After saving your application, GitLab gives you your Application ID and Secret . Keep these at hand, open your SonarQube instance, and navigate to Administration > Configuration > General Settings > Security to finish setting up GitLab authentication:
- Set Enabled to
- Enter the Application ID provided by GitLab in the Application ID text box.
- Enter the Secret provided by GitLab in the Secret text box.
On the login form, the new “Log in with GitLab” button allows users to connect with their GitLab accounts.
But after pressing the login button redirecting me to gitlab and trying to enter, dashboard says: You’re not authorized to access this page. Contact the administrator.
Thank you very much for you help.
PD: It’s my first post if you need more info don’t hesitate to contact me.