Problem connecting to SonarQube localhost server port

I have a C/C++ project and I keep it as a repository on the GitLab server. My goal is to analyze this project by importing it from the SonarQube server. For this, I reviewed the SonarQube reference documents and followed the instructions to follow one by one. But I am facing this error during the GitLab CI pipeline. When I listen to the port, I don’t see any problems and it seems to be active.

Hi,

You’re running analysis on the same box that’s hosting SonarQube?

And SonarQube is up and running?

And you’ve configured SonarQube to run on port 8094, rather than its default 9000?

Ann

Yes, I configured everything via Docker and it is actively working. The server address is opened manually, but there is a problem opening in this way.

Image showing it running by docker:

when queried via ubuntu:

Hi,

This sounds like a question of how you’ve started your container. Did you -p[ublish] the port?

Ann

Yes, I did, because listening was provided, it had to be connected. However, I came across a result like this, since it is not broadcast with the SSH protocol, I guess it is not accessible from outside.

Hi,

You’ll need a proxy to handle SSL.

HTH,
Ann

Thanks for your interest.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.