PR Comments being deleted?

We are seeing Sonar comments vanish from PR’s, this is what one of our Devs found and i wanted to see what we should do in this senario.

We have two things being built as part of a PR. Some changes to our core library’s in one build. And some changes to our API’s in another build. These both have there own projects in Sonar.

One build will put comments on the PR, then when the other build completes it will remove the comments from the other build and replace them with its own comments.

I know ideally these two changes should be siloed into their own PR’s. But is there a way to configure Sonar to allow for this senario and not delete the other builds comments?

I think your case is essentially the same as another thread, and the same answer applies:

Does this limit only apply to Github (and not Azure Devops)?

We have two sonarcloud projects (one for frontend (javascript) and one for backend (.net)) that are run in two separate pipelines as a build policy. As an example it looks like if there are issues in the backend run, comments are created, but then deleted again once the frontend run completes. Is this to be expected also on Azure Devops? Can we run the sonarcloud scanner in one pipeline that does both the msbuild scanner and the standalone scanner we use for the frontend to avoid this?