- ALM used : GitHub
- CI system used : Azure DevOps
- single git repository which contains two separate codebases (sharing a repo due to shared code and nature of app)
- two separate SonarCloud projects
- each GitHub PR triggers one run of the single CI job for that git repo which runs analysis against each of the two codebases and their respective SonarCloud project
- each GitHub PR is then decorated with one comment for each of the two SonarCloud projects i.e. two separate comments
- neither comment actually references the SonarCloud project name, so we can’t see which it refers to
- is there a way to customise the SonarCloud GitHub PR decoration such that it mentions the SonarCloud name; and if not, if there somewhere I can request this feature?