Plugins compatible with sonar 8.9

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension) Sonarqube 8.9
  • how is SonarQube deployed: zip, Docker, Helm Helm
  • what are you trying to achieve Bring up sonarqube8.9 with necessary plugins available in 7.9
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this Brought up the 8.9version but few plugins are missing

Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!

Hi Team,

Could you please guide me the right versions of below plugins and the path from which I can download the plugins for version 8.9 sonarqube. The below mentioned plugins are of sonarqube 7.9 which are missing when I use the image of 8.9. Could you please suggest a way to get the right versions and donwload path of these

Plugins in v7.9
sonar-scm-svn-plugin-1.9.0.1295.jar
sonar-scm-git-plugin-1.8.0.1574.jar
sonar-ldap-plugin-2.2.0.608.jar
sonar-auth-saml-plugin-1.1.0.181.jar
sonar-auth-github-plugin-1.5.0.870.jar
sonar-typescript-plugin-1.9.0.3766.jar
sonarqube-community-branch-plugin-1.3.1.jar

One more question:

I have a working chart of sonarqube 7.9. But we want to upgrade to 8.9. So is it sufficient to only update the image in values file for 8.9 version and add any plugins we require in the configuration or are there any other changes to be made? Or should I directly use the chart for 8.9? Please suggest the best approach.

Hi,

Sorry, but no.

SonarQube 8.9 is well past end of life. You need to continue your migration forward to at least 9.9.5. Once you arrive, you will find that most of this functionality is bundled.

Ann

Thank you for the reply.